034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the front-wheel drive MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop MkVI development car before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit & 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, this 034Motorsport Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 215% - 290% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock MkVI GTI Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport FWD MkV/MkVI Volkswagen & 8J/8P Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brack