An exhaust for the hottest of VW's hatchbacks - with options to suit every taste, and unmatched quality, fitment, performance and tone.
- Available as The lower priced Track Edition
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3"? CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
We wanted to make sure that the AWE Tuning Golf R Exhaust Suite had coverage for all sound goals and price points. Regardless of selection, every AWE Tuning Golf R exhaust boasts legendary AWE Tuning sound, performance, quality and fitment.
The Track Edition Exhaust
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning's valving system. In other words, this system is the "open valves"? side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range.
*** The item above, if not in stock, is build-to-order and may require additional shipping and handling time. If it is not designated as "IN-STOCK" above, then please call for an accurate ETA. Or, you may place your order and you will receive an ETA shortly thereafter.