The FM Hydraulic Clutch Conversion Kit for the MK2 Platform is 100% bolt on and utilizes the factory MK2 pedal assembly. The hydraulic line and brake fluid hose runs through pre-existing holes in the lower part of the firewall near the brake booster. No cutting, no drilling, no swapping out pedal assemblies.
- Powder Coated Mounting Bracket
- Stainless Steel DOT Approved Hydraulic Line
- All Mounting Hardware for installation of Bracket and Clutch Master.
- PDF Install Guide – available for download at time of purchase or create an account at checkout and log in anytime to re download.
- EPDM Brake Fluid Compatible Hose
- Brake Fluid Reservoir – Plastic OEM Style
- Clutch Master Cylinder Part #357721401 (Topran)
Clutch master is not included.
VW MK2 Golf/Jetta
- MK2 factory pedal assembly (Left Hand Drive Only)
- VW Clutch Master – Part No. 357721401
Clutch Slave (selection box above)
- MK3 Clutch Slave (threaded connection)
- MK4 Clutch Slave (o-ring style connection)
Select Clutch Slave Connection:Steel Clutch Slave (MK3)
O-Ring Plastic Clutch Slave (MK4) (+12.00)
Add Brake Fluid Compatible Hose? Add EPDM Hose (+15.00)
Add Plastic Brake Fluid Reservoir?Add Brake Fluid Reservoir (+35.00)
Add Clutch Master? Add Topran Clutch Master (+75.00)