We're proud to announce the availability of the Density Line Engine Mount Pair for the Volkswagen 2.5L 07K engine, including MkV/MkVI Golf/Rabbit/Jetta, B7 Passat, MkIV New Beetle, and MkVI Beetle!
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 60% stiffer than stock. The cast aluminum mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stress of spirited driving.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Includes Stainless Steel Accessory Bracket and Necessary Hardware
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Golf / Rabbit / Jetta (MkV)
- 2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Golf / Rabbit / Jetta (MkVI)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Passat (B7)
- 2006 - 2010 Volkswagen New Beetle (MkIV)
- 2012 + Volkswagen Beetle (MkVI)
- 1J0199262CR, 1J0199262DA, 1K0199262BC / 1J0 199 262CR, 1J0 199 262DA, 1K0 199 262BC
- 1K0199555AA, 1K0199555AP / 1K0 199 555AP, 1K0 199 555AA
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)