USP Cast Aluminium Water Pump Ultimate DIY Kit for TSI
No more plastic water pumps, no more water pump leaks. Replace your water pump once and for all! This kit includes everything you will need to complete the job. That factory plastic pump is no match for our cast aluminum, patent-pending replacement. Let this be the last water pump replacement you do.
On most TSI vehicles, the constant heating and cooling flowing through the water pump, causes the factory plastic pump to give out and crack. This crack leads to major leaks and immediate overheating problems. The repair and replacement of a new plastic factory pump could cost you well over $1000, which will ultimately leak once again many miles down the road. The USP Motorsports Cast Aluminum Water Pump is built to last. No cracking, no leaks!
We've also replaced the metal impeller that comes in the already plastic pump, with a metal impeller that is sure to last well beyond the life of your vehicle. The factory plastic impeller deforms with heat and detaches from the metal rod it is attached to. This causes the impeller to stop spinning and engine to overheat. Our upgraded metal impeller eliminates that issue.
- USP Cast Aluminium Water Pump
- (3) Liters of Pentrofrost Antifreeze/Coolant (Pentosin)
- Pulley Stretch Bolt
- Pulley Belt
- Water Pump Oil Cooler Connector
- Long Torx Mounting Bolt (3X)
- Short Torx Mounting Bolt (2X)
- Water Temperature Sensor
- Sensor O-ring
- Sensor C-Clip
Engine fitment includes CCTA, CAEB, CCTA, CETA, CBFA.
- Audi A3 8P - 2.0T (2008-2013)
- Audi A4 B8/B8.5 - 2.0T (2009-2016)
- Audi A5 B8/B8.5 - 2.0T (2010-2017)
- Audi A6 C7 - 2.0T (2012-2015)
- Audi Q3 - 2.0T (2015-2017)
- Audi Q5 - 2.0T (2011-2017)
- Audi TT MK2 - 2.0T (2009-2015)
- Audi Allroad - B8/B8.5 - 2.0T (2013-2016)
- Volkswagen Beetle - 2.0 (2012-2013)
- Volkswagen CC - 2.0T (2009-2017)
- Volkswagen EOS - 2.0T (2009-2016)
- Volkswagen GTI MK5/MK6 - 2.0T (2008-2014)
- Volkswagen Golf MK6 - 2.0T (2013)
- Volkswagen Jetta MK5/MK6 - 2.0T (2008-2013)
- Volkswagen Passat B6 - 2.0T (2008-2010)
- Volkswagen Tiguan - 2.0T (2009-2017)
*** Note: The 5 bolts included to install this pump need to be tightened in sequence and torqued to 9 Nm.
That's right, we will repair or replace this USP Cast Aluminium for the life of your vehicle.
*** Non-transferable, warranty includes the parts listed on this product page. Order information required to submit a warranty claim.