M14x1.5 threaded wheel studs. Metric Grade 8.8 with Zinc plating.
Supplied in 3 lengths:
- 2" which we recommend for all applications w/o a spacer but also gives room for a thin 5mm spacer as well.
- 2.5" which would accomodate a spacer up to 15mm safely
- 3" are recommended for any spacer up to 25mm, but also for race cars where longer studs allow faster wheel changes and options for virtually any spacer configuration.
Fits all Audi applications with M14 threaded hubs.
- For 2.0" stud, lower threads are .45" (12mm) long, upper threads are 1.5" (38mm) long
- For 2.5" stud, lower threads are .4" (10mm) long, upper threads are 1.7" (43mm) long
- For 3.0" Stud, lower threads are .46" (12mm) long, upper threads are 2.2" (56mm) long
Please Note: Allen provision is simply for convenient "hand threading" studs into hub, not for torquing. Final torque on threads is placed when nut is tightened. 034Motorsport is not responsible for stripped out Allen provisions due to improper use. 2.5" length studs will require a 7/32" (or 5.5mm) allen, and all other sizes use a 6mm allen.
Sold in sets of 4 studs! A 4-bolt car will need a quantity of 4, a 5-bolt car will need 5.